Terms and Conditions for www.parsandpaps.ca
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of A1A Signs & Graphics Inc.’s Website.
A1A Signs & Graphics Inc.
is located at:
15-1445 Bonhill Road ,
Mississauga, Ontario L5T1V3
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use A1A Signs & Graphics Inc.’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, A1A Signs & Graphics Inc. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on A1A Signs & Graphics Inc. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.parsandpaps.ca for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.parsandpaps.ca
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.parsandpaps.ca
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.parsandpaps.ca
Redistribute content from A1A Signs & Graphics Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. A1A Signs & Graphics Inc. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of A1A Signs & Graphics Inc., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws A1A Signs & Graphics Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- A1A Signs & Graphics Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to A1A Signs & Graphics Inc. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of A1A Signs & Graphics Inc.; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
All signs, software & hardware products are property of A1A Signs until paid in full. Permits, variances, drawings are not included in the costs. CSA approval and city permits are client’s responsibility unless clearly requested from A1A Signs at extra cost. Client will be informed of any unforeseen additional costs incurred and they will be added to the invoice. A1A Signs is not responsible for colors, artwork and spelling if not approved by the client. There are no refunds/returns after final approval. Any non-returning client files are kept on file for 2 months only. Standard warranties are 1-year parts, material & labor. Repairs pertain to affected areas only. Invoice payment means terms acceptance. All unpaid accounts are subject to 21% annual interest charges. The Purchaser shall be liable for all costs of collection and other charges incurred as a result of default in payment. Window perforated vinyl carries no warranty.
A1A Signs & Graphics Inc. cannot be held responsible for any misprints or errors and penalties that may incur at the border that are the result of buyer entering incorrect information on a form when placing an order. All information printed is as entered by the client placing the order. Proofs are available optionally for an additional $5 as indicated on all forms. Any changes to the order(s) are the responsibility of the client must be communicated to A1A Signs & Graphics Inc., by phone or email prior to printing. Printing of orders is done the same day orders are received or the following day, depending on size of order.
All prices are subject to change without notice. We cannot control price increases by print material suppliers, couriers, and shipping companies. We also reserve the right to correct any price information that might have been entered incorrectly.
All orders submitted after after 11 a.m. (EST) will be processed for pickup/shipping the same day or following business day depending on size of the order. Due to unforeseen circumstances if an order cannot be completed on time the client that placed the order will be notified by email of the orders next available date of completion and date of pickup or shipping.
All orders are shipped by Purolator, Canada Post, or Courier (within GTA only). Shipments by Purolator Standard to USA can take up to 7 days. Orders are shipped once completed that same day.
All online payments are processed by Stripe.com
All credit card information is entered by the person ordering and no credit card information is kept on our server. When making a purchase through www.parsandpaps.ca the client agrees that the credit card number, date, ccv and all information entered by them is true and not used to make a fraudulent purchase.
A1ASIGNS will be on your credit card statement when making purchases/payments online through our website.